Our 29th annual conference will be
October 22-24, 2021
Courtyard by Marriott, Dallas Carrollton Conference Center
1201 Raiford Road
Carrollton, TX 75007
Keynote speaker: Kim Elia, CCN
Get Ready-New Study Group for 2021
• Have you wished for a way to learn about homeopathy and how to use it at home?
• Do you want to know how to deal with acute and first aid situations using homeopathy, but don’t know how to get started?
• Did you ever wish you were part of a group of friends interested in finding out more about what homeopathy can do for you?
Well, the Texas Society of Homeopathy has great news for you!
TSH is excited to announce a new Study Group!
Sherry Arrick, a retired practitioner and teacher of homeopathy, has consented to come out of retirement to fill this need. She will be teaching about using homeopathy for
- First aid and acute situations
- …you name it!
The last Sunday of every month, starting Feb 28, 2021
3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., Central Time
At your computer
What if you can't attend on the day? No worries! It's recorded!
Join any time. Catch up by downloading the handouts and watching the recordings on the website.
Texas Society of Homeopathy membership is open to anyone interested in homeopathy on a personal or professional level without regard to professional licensing, gender, race or creed.
To register for the Texas Study Group follow these steps . . .
2) Sign up for TSH Study Group (to receive your WebEx invite)
You must be signed in to sign up for the Texas Study Group
5) Watch the previous session video(s)
You must be logged in as a member to view these session videos.
Texas Society of Homeopathy provides a forum for those interested in homeopathy on both a personal or professional level, with an emphasis on Hahnemannian Classical Homeopathy. We cooperate with other homeopathic groups and organizations to encourage the use and availability of homeopathy.
We offer an Annual Conference every year as well as various events on First Aid and Acute prescribing through out the year. Membership includes special pricing and for our professional members, inclusion in our Practitioners listing.
Welcome to TSH
29th Annual Conference